• For domain enquiries, abuse notification (i.e. phishing scams, spam emails etc) and complaints, please contact our support team on 02084210087, outside these hours please email
• All complaints will be investigated immediately, we will aim to reply to all other queries within 3 business days and aim to resolve any issues within 5 working days.
• We like to think we get it right all the time, every time but the truth of it is everyone gets it wrong from time to time. We can only improve on our services with valid feedback from you, our customers. If you wish to make a complaint about a service you have received, please submit an email to us including as much detail from the issue you have. We will acknowledge your complaint within 1 business day and aim to resolve any issues within 5 business days.
• If you’re not happy with the initial outcome of your complaint regarding .co.uk .uk domains, then please feel free to escalate your .UK issue to Nominet (the .uk registry) here: https://www.nominet.uk/resources/complaints our tag is simplex for reference, and Nominet terms can be here www.nominet.uk/go/terms
• Renewals, we will email the contact of the account 60, 30, 10 and 1 day before your domain name is due to expire to ensure you have optimum time to evaluate if you would like to keep the domain name. Should you wish to keep the domain name, you simply need to reply to one of the automated emails confirming you are happy to renew.
• You, the client are responsible for ensuring we have the correct contact details for your domain name and fes take no responsibility if your domain name renewal fails due to your contact details being incorrect.
• We will assume that a lack of response to renewal reminders is confirmation that you no longer need or require the domain name and after 30 days your domain will be suspended and will go into a 60 day grace period which you can still renew your domain name but with an additional redemption fee of £35 + VAT. This must be requested by email before the 80th day after your domain has expired, after 90 days your domain will be cancelled and deleted from the register and made available for resale through a third party registrar. fes will not guarantee the renewal of a domain name.
• By purchasing or renewing a domain via firstentsol, you are accepting our terms and conditions.
We validate every domain name using our tag, in most cases we know domain name owners directly, however it is our obligation to ensure any domain data that is not valid after several attempts, or within 30 days of Nominet informing us the owners information is incorrect, and we cannot correct it through being unable to contact you, we will place the domain name into a validation lock until the data is corrected.
Transfer Expired Domains
We are able to transfer expired and live domain names, only with the owners full consent.
If you have any further questions Contact FirstEntSol Ltd